We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced BREEAM Assessor to work within our Sustainability Group in the West Midlands.
Key skills and experience
In this instance, candidates are sought with a BSc/BEng (or equivalent) in an Environmental/Building Services or related discipline.
It is anticipated that the successful BREEAM assessor will be qualified in BREEAM New Construction and/or RFO – 2014 or 2018 schemes, ideally be a BREEAM AP or working towards gaining this qualification and have demonstrable experience in the management and delivery of BREEAM projects.
Applicants who have further experience in environmental modelling, energy statements and renewable technology feasibility studies will be at an advantage.
The role will require an individual who can demonstrate the following qualities:
• Undertaking BREEAM assessments and conducting BREEAM workshops.
• Client liaison, providing design advice and guidance where necessary in line with the requirements of a BREEAM AP
• Producing BREEAM reports for submission to the BRE
• Producing pre-assessment reports for clients
• Project management
• Attending presentations to win new business
• Keeping up to date with developing best practice and technological advancement.