Gaining endorsement from recognised and respected accreditation systems has enabled us to inspire confidence and deliver assurances to our clients.
We were one of the first businesses in the UK to offer an Integrated Management System (IMS) accredited to the following standards:
- ISO 9001:2000 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 – Environmental Management System
- OHSAS 18001:1999 – Occupational H&S Management System
- CHAS – Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme, Designer Module
- Investor in People
The modular approach of the IMS enables us to incorporate further standards and management systems including:
- BSEN 16001:2009 (ISO 50001) – Energy Management System (Award Pending)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 26000 – Corporate Social Responsibility Management System
Our IMS ensures that our teams have considered Environmentally Sustainable designs in accordance with the latest legislation, and best practice. It also demonstrates that we have taken into account Health & Safety issues, from design, through to construction and handover to the client.
The system is streamlined and effective which ensures the technical material we produce is accurate, correct and meets with the agreed functional requirements and appropriate legislation. We use internal and external peer review in an iterative process to ensure quality and performance is maintained during the design process.
We talk to our clients and stakeholders and listen to their feedback, share ideas and continually develop the service we provide.